Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide (DSIP) is a neuropeptide discovered by the Swiss during the 1970’s.
One can expect is the pronounced improvement in sleep quality. Most users report that this compound allows them to fall asleep with ease. But also get deep quality sleep and wake up feeling refreshed.
Other benefits of DSIP that have been found:
- Deceases cortisol levels
- Stimulates the release of luteinizing hormone (LH)
- Increases the release of Grow Hormone
- Releasing Hormone (GHRH)
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Studies in mice have suggested that it could have antioxidant effects
- Shown to have anti-carcinogenic properties by reducing tumor sizes in mice
- People with Major depressive disorders where shown to have significantly lower levels of DSIP.
- This suggest that DSIP could help treat depression.
- Experiments suggest that DSIP could be helpful in treating alcohol and opiate dependency.
- DSIP is being researched as a possible treatment for Cushing’s Syndrome.
- Research is being carried out to use DSIP as a treatment for sleeping disorders such as narcolepsy and insomnia.
Side Effects from DSIP
There haven’t been any studies showing negative effects from long term use of this peptide.
200-500MCG dosed 30 to 45 minutes before bed.
But keep in mind that the body quickly gains a tolerance to this peptide. So, breaks between use are a must.
You can buy it at Swiss Chems.